Tuesday 19 March 2013

Who are bloggers ?

Who are bloggers ? This is the question which is not in my mind but yes it is in the minds of the people around me. Sometimes even I wonder we the bloggers are writers, or online writers or just willing to share our thoughts publicly or what? It's been one and half year since I am blogging and I can see myself improving as a writer and I choose to continue blogging because I want to write a book that's my ultimate dream. 

But I feel pity on the thinking of others a great example lives at my place that is my sister. She says that I am the most jobless person, I lack a good friends of circle and I am too much into virtual life that's why I blog. Nahhhhh she should grow up and think out of the box, oh there I caught the right word "Out of the box" we, the bloggers are people who don't just speak but even write and love to share what we think or feel and this is what I call "thinking out of the box" and expressing it in the most beautiful way. On the other side my Mom is a sweet example, ofcourse she doesn't know what a blog is so after me explaining her verbally about the whole blog thing so she really liked it. In fact she linked my way of blogging to her lifestyle, she said she used to write a diary everyday based on daily routine and happenings. The only difference is she writes it with a pen and I am writing with the keyboard, felt good that Mom not being much educated actually appreciated my practice of blogging. 

Coming to my friends whom I am close to, the only thing they know about blogging is just the word and how to pronounce it. Sad, but true and so they think almost the same as my sister. What to do All I know is I don't mind blogging and I love it, it's a sweet addiction which will give me some amazing friends and will improve my writing skills. But in my opinion bloggers are much sophisticated people, a good bunch of people who either think mutually or want to share their thoughts in a much better manner. I would like to know my co-blogger's opinions as well. Happy blogging :)


BigLove 



2 comments: