Monday 18 March 2013

What's in my HEAD !!!


Created a new blog just some minutes ago because I badly needed one. I am blogging since August 2011 it's been almost 1 and half year and never thought that the level of interest is still the same in writing. In fact the level has increased and so I have so much in my head, so much in my mind that I needed a new blog badly. So just a short introduction of what I will be posting, I will be basically posting things, matters ,topics which are just in my mind and head. No personal topics or a regular diary type post, I hope I could carry on this blog as well inclusive of the previous one. 

Hoping to get a good number of followers here as well so that my words can spread over and I feel like I am actually sharing stuffs rather than just posting. I am ready to take up blog challenges too for a good kick start, will be posting not that regularly but one thing is for sure the blog will be lively. 

BigLove




2 comments:

  1. Yayy!
    Please do the A to Z Challenge next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure sure I am up for it! Just keep me updated please :)

      Delete