Monday 29 April 2013

Pakistan! My land


My blogging always cheer me up, it's been ages since I am writing any post and I have a valid reason for it I was on my annual leave to Pakistan. Yes! returned last Friday and till now I am not completely adjust in Dubai. Just wanted to share my experience in Pakistan I would first like to describe Pakistan in one word "Heaven" I know many of my readers can't digest it but that's true or may be it's my land. 

Pakistan is so tension freee despite of all the terror happening there, there are so many people to meet within my own family that even one month would be less. It feels great seriously a touch and a blend of a complete traditional lifestyle make my life far more better. Even though the weather was really not good too hot in Karachi but I love my land so much that I am ready to take up all the pains. Now I realize why my parents always used to remind me that Pakistan is the final destination. they were always right because this time stepping into Pakistan made me rest at peace despite of all the flaws.


Some pictures from my trip to Pakistan, i don't care how are the pics I just know that in the end it's my land :D <3

BigLove

Typical traditional breakfast <3 



Beauty in Pak :D 

Cutest Salesman 



No comments:

Post a Comment